Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More practical class...Gag me, literally.

Gastrointestinal system - everything and more from tube feeds, inserting NG tubes, oral rehydration (ORS), hospital diets, to colostomies, bedpans, and enema's.

NG (nasogastric tube) is a tube inserted through the nose into the stomach, used to remove stomach contents or for tube feeding.  Probably one of the least pleasant experiences done to me, but watching others is one of the most entertaining.  I think we all laughed till tears were shed.  I was the first example...it was completely their choice if they wanted to experience it :)  They were pretty amazing sports.

Irine and Rumpa...first trying it on the dummie.  Just not as realistic and entertaining.

Porashor, the first brave soul.  Love the others expressions.



Get this thing out of me

How can I do this without vomiting?

"Swallow Halim, swallow!"

No comments: